Friday morning, bake morning.

Friday morning is going to be bake morning.
Yesterday I made apple cookies
after a recipe from attic24.
Off course with a little adaption from me.
I used fresh apples instead of dried apricots.
Well fresh isn`t the right word, they were old 
that`s why I used them to bake.
I used 3 apples but that is to much,
two ore one is better.
It caused my cookies to fall apart.
I had no honey so I used rice syrup.
They didn`t turn out perfect but tasted yummy.
I`ll do better next time.
I like to bake on my own to be honest.
My girls love to help and they do many times.
But friday morning when the rest of the family is to school or work.
I love mixing and stirring in a bowl without anyone
asking me something.
Where are my ....., may I mix and lick the spoon,
who is helping first, etc.
Just peace and quiet 
and the wonder full smell of home baked cookies.
Attic24 is known for her crochet patterns.
She has just posted a pattern for a wonderfull happy flower decoration.
Vrijdag morgen is tot bak morgen gebombadeerd.
Gister heb ik appel koekjes gemaakt naar het recept van attic24.
Natuurlijk met een kleine aanpassing van mij.
Ik gebruikte verse appels ipv. gedroogde abrikozen.
Nou ja vers is niet het juiste woord
het waren oude appels die ik nog ergens voor wilde gebruiken.
Ik gebruikte 3 appels, wat teveel is,
ze vielen hierdoor snel uit elkaar.
Ik had ook geen honing maar wel rijst siroop.
Ze werden niet perfect maar smaakten heerlijk.
Volgende keer beter.
Als ik eerlijk ben bak ik het liefst alleen.
Maar ik heb 2 meiden die altijd maar wat te graag helpen
en dat doen ze ook regelmatig.
Maar vrijdag ochtend als de rest van het gezin naar school of werk is,
mix en roer ik heerlijk in mijn eentje in een kom.
Zonder dat iemand mij vraagt
waar is ...., mag ik mixen en de lepel aflikken,
wie mag wat doen, enz.
Alleen maar rust 
en de heerlijke geur van versgebakken koekjes.
Attic24 is bekend door haar haakpatronen.
Ze heeft net een heel leuk patroon gepost van een happy flower decoration.
The girls at work in the kitchen.
They still have that age that they are eager to help.
Apron from House of dots,
my favourite shop for dresses.

Comments