I`m back


I`m back,
I had some lovely relaxed weeks.


As you can see 
some lovely kittens have been born.
They are a joy 
to watch grow up.
They are already 5 weeks
and exploring our house.


After a bad start 
the weather luckily changed for the better.
So when friends celebrated their fifteenth wedding anniversary
we had a lovely and delicious
high tea outside in the garden.
Although these things can be tricky
when you are vegan.
I was asked to help with the baking,
so I made some vegan cakes.
Everybody liked the
lower-fat deep chocolate bundt cake
from the cookbook Veganomicon.


These last weeks I cleared my mind, my house
and I`m ready and eager to start again.
Allthough I haven`t prepared any 
tutorials,
I have more than enough ideas,
which I hope to post soon.




Comments

  1. Welkom terug... en wat een ontzettend lieve schattige poezenbeesten laat je daar zien... "so cute" ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoi Bibi, voor eentje zoeken we nog een goed thuis :-)

      Delete
  2. The kittens are adorable and grey tabbies are my favourite. I'm pleased to hear you had a relaxing break. I shall look forward to the new tutorials. Philippa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Philippa, thank you. I hope I have a tutorial ready soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note.