Felting tutorial from Lil Blue Boo





I had planned a tutorial
on how to needle felt little balls.
But a cystitis and a full schedule prevented me
from preparing it.
So I thought I would google
for something nice about felting.
I stumbled upon Lil Blue Boo.
Some of you might already know Ashley and her website.
With 28,712 followers on facebook
I must have lived under a rock
not to know her.
But I`m glad I found this wonderful and pretty site
with some great tutorials.
This tutorial is about wet felting
something I still have to try.
Enjoy looking around.
Next week the needle felt tutorial.

Have a nice weekend.

Comments

  1. I've recently learned how to needlefelt - I made a mad March hare and a manic-looking chicken - great fun. I've only ever wet-felted balls - dead easy and great fun and very addictive! Philippa xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note.