Something pretty

picture coco rose diaries

I`m in love with this blanket 
The colors are gorgeous
with this pattern from Millie Makes.
picture coco rose diaries

When I saw this pattern at dottie angel
I knew I had to make it
so I used this it for my cat blanket.
The only blanket I ever finished,
probably because it is small.

picture coco rose diaries

When I see these colors 
I want to make this pattern again.
And I want to change the color scheme
for the Granny Square challenge.
Well I can fit in the pattern 
in the challenge.
But I have to make up my mind about the colors
if I want to start with the challenge next week.





Comments

  1. I just love it. Hope youre cat is taking a lot of catnaps on it.
    Love, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Yes! These are almost the colors I want to use for my catblanket, I like the pastelcolors. I have to order colors yarn and start making because your two lovely little cats (Teigetje and Dottie) are coming soon to enjoy my family!
    Thanks for the dreamy pictures!
    Love Miss Moos

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blanket. I can see I have a lot to learn about crochet and colours. How exciting. Philippa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have made my mind up and changed my colours. I will show them tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note.