Red Nose Day Dolls


When I saw this button on Lola Nova 
I decided to take a look.
And fell in love with all the cute stuff that has been made
for these dolls.



These capes from Lola Nova are definitely my favourite.
I would wear them myself if they were in my size. 


Here is Maisie one of the dolls.


she is made by Jodie.


These are knitted doll clothes
made by Julie for the doll Lily.
Her blog is Little Cotton Rabbits.
You can find a free pattern 
for the teeny tiny teddies


The dolls even have teeny tiny books
made by Celia
and


these gorgeous baskets
made by Val.

There is more to see on the facebook page and blog.
If you want you can own one of the dolls.
These 4 hand made dollies will be auctioned by Ros Badger & Emma Mitchell
for Comic Relief on Ebay between 7th & 17th March 2013
to raise money for Red nose day `13.

I`m off for some browsing through all the nice blogs
and websites from all the designers who participated.







Comments