Granny square challenge week 28


I don`t know how about you
but I just want to finish my blanket.
Since I`m not able to concentrate on new patterns
(due to the lousy chemo)
I have decided to finish with the basic pattern
from week 1.
As you can see in one color with a white border
(less threads to work away ;-)).
I hope you forgive me for not giving you new patterns.
I now have 130 squares
enough for a blanket.
So next post will be about joining them together.
I am not sure when I will be able to write this post
because tomorrow I have my fifth chemo.
And I am not sure when I will feel up to it.
Last chemo I ended up in hospital with fever, 
I hope this chemo I will feel better.
I hope some of you are still joining me in this granny square challenge
and if you are behind you now have some time to catch up.

Comments

  1. Hi Michelle, I'm sorry to hear things are still tough but hopefully there will be light at the end of the tunnel soon. I'm persevering but the number of patterns not done rather out weighs those completed. I'm not bothered though because one day I will catch up and put them all together. Best wishes and hugs. Philippa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck and your blanket is wonderfull,very beautifull colour!!!
    take care yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik hoop dat het goed met je gaat en dat je je na de 5e kuur minder ellendig hebt gevoeld.
    Liefs uit Ierland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fijn om weer te lezen bij je... mijn haar is 1 cm lang en de rest heb je gelezen op mijn blog. Rustig aan en pas op met je weerstand. Liefs Paula

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a note.